LivE the Parisians dream in the heart of the 13th
The Urban Bivouac Hotel *** is located in the east of the 13th arrondissement of Paris, in the Tolbiac district, close to Bercy and the Seine and minutes from the French National Library, Austerlitz train station, the Gobelins, and the famous Place d’Italie.
Tolbiac, in Paris 13
Tolbiac is a relatively young and vibrant neighbourhood, urban yet calm. Near the hotel, you will easily find green pockets such as Paul Nizan park, Berthe Morisot garden or Choisy park.
The district boasts cultural attractions, art galleries and a bounty of shops and restaurants, a thriving cultural and business hub. The hotel is less than 100 metres from Olympiades, Paris’ Chinatown.
Getting to the Hotel
If you take public transport, Olympiades metro station (line 14) is less than a minute’s walk from the hotel. There are also bus stops right outside. From the hotel, you can effortlessly get around Paris and easily reach the city’s train stations and airports.
Lines 7, 6 – Tramway 3a
- Line 7 – Tolbiac Station: After 700 metres, you are at the hotel’s doorstep
- Line 6 (Aerial metro) – Nationale Station: at 900 metres
- Tramway 3a – Porte d’Ivry Station: at 900 meters
- Charles De Gaulle : RER B to Châtelet stop then line 14 to Olympiades stop
- Orly : RER C to Bibliothèque François Mitterrand then line 14 to Olympiades
SNCF train Stations
- Gare de Lyon = direct 6 mn (line 14 Olympiades)
- Gare St Lazare = direct 15 mn (line 14 Olympiades)
- Gare Bercy = direct 5 mn (line 14 Olympiades)
- Gare de l’Est = direct 25 mn (line 7 Tolbiac)
- Gare Montparnasse = direct 10mn (line 6 Nationale)
- Gare du Nord from Gare de Lyon 9mn (RER D)
- Gare d’Austerlitz from BNF > 3mn (RER C)