Your privacy is of crucial importance to us. We believe your trust in us is a priority and that is why this privacy statement applies to our website https://www.ubparis.com (hereinafter the “Website”) and to all relationships or otherwise between SAS UBPARIS and its customers and partners. We take the protection of the privacy of users of our website seriously and take the necessary measures to ensure such protection. SAS UBPARIS protects users’ personal data in accordance with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: no 2016-679).
Through the website https://www.ubparis.com, SAS UBPARIS may collect the personal data of any individual who sends a query to SAS UBPARIS via the “Contact” section of the Website, makes an online reservation for a stay or subscribes to the website newsletter. The collection and processing of personal data submitted by the user to SAS UBPARIS are subject to the provisions of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: no 2016-679).
1. Collection of personal data
SAS UBPARIS may collect and process personal data, see below, when you complete a contact form, or others, on our site https://www.ubparis.com.
- Company name
- Postal address
- Email address
- Landline/mobile number
- Information about your use of the Website such as your IP address, browser type, software, hardware, geolocation data and the web page you were on when you accessed the website.
In addition, SAS UBPARIS automatically collects anonymous information about your use of our website https://www.ubparis.com and its services. Thus, for example, SAS UBPARIS will automatically record which parts of the website you visit, which web browser you use, which website you were on when you accessed the website, as well as your IP address. We cannot identify you on the basis of such data, but they allow SAS UBPARIS to establish statistics concerning the use of the website, its audience, and also to send more targeted communication. We collect personal information through the methods described below in the section “2. Methods of collecting personal data”.
2. Collection of personal data
Your personal data is collected using the following methods:
- Collaboration with SAS UBPARIS
- Visit to the website https://www.ubparis.com
- Creation of a customer account
- Contact form or forms
- Quote request Form
- Use of SAS UBPARIS services
- Verification of your identity
- Subscription to communication and newsletter (through the Site)
- Exchange of correspondence with SAS UBPARIS
- Exchange of business cards
- Reception and exchanges with the staff of the establishment
- Opinion poll
The personal data collected by SAS UBPARIS is therefore expressly and voluntarily provided by you.
3. Use of personal data
https://www.ubparis.com may process all or part of the data collected to:
- Allow browsing on the Website, management and traceability of services and services ordered by the user.
- Optimise the user experience, quality, management, browsing and content of the SAS UBPARIS website.
- Create a customer account and confirm such creation.
- Follow up customer/prospect relationships relating to reservations.
- Provide the goods and services of SAS UBPARIS.
- Improve customer service and the response to your needs.
- Make contact: contact you by email and/or phone.
- Conduct satisfaction surveys, studies, and optional polls at https://www.ubparis.com.
- Send marketing campaigns and targeted advertising from SAS UBPARIS, updates and promotional offers based on your preferences and communication consent.
- Deliver personalised advertising content.
- Send quotes, receipts and invoices.
- Collect statistical information.
- Develop offers.
- Administer contests.
- Execute agreements concluded with SAS UBPARIS.
- Prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.).
4. Confidentiality of personal data
SAS UBPARIS is the sole owner of the information collected on the Website https://www.ubparis.com. Your personal data will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to third parties for any reason without your consent, other than to the extent necessary to respond to a request and/or transaction in the context of customer relationship management, the provision of SAS UBPARIS services and their optimisation.
5. Controller of the collection of personal data
For Personal Data collected as part of the creation of the User’s personal account and their use of the Website, the controller of the personal data is: Anne-Victoire Pochon.
As the controller of the data collected by it, https://www.ubparis.com agrees to comply with the framework of the applicable laws and regulations. It shall be particularly responsible for establishing the purposes of data processing, providing its prospects and customers with complete information about the processing of their personal data based on the collection of their consent, and maintaining true processing records.
Whenever https://www.ubparis.com processes personal data, SAS UBPARIS shall take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the personal data with regard to the purposes for which they are processed by https://www.ubparis.com.
6. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
https://www.ubparis.com shall not process, host or transfer the information collected about its clients to a country located outside the European Union or recognised as “inadequate” by the European Commission without first informing the client. However, https://www.ubparis.com shall be free to choose its technical and commercial processors on the condition that they offer sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: no 2016-679).
Notwithstanding the above, SAS UBPARIS may disclose your personal data:
- To the competent authorities when SAS UBPARIS is required to do so by law or as part of legal proceedings or future legal proceedings and to guarantee and defend our rights.
- If SAS UBPARIS or almost all of its assets are taken over by a third party, in which case your personal data, which SAS UBPARIS has collected, will be part of the transferred assets.
https://www.ubparis.com agrees to take all necessary precautions to protect the security of the information and in particular to ensure that it is not disclosed to unauthorised parties. However, if an incident impacting the integrity or confidentiality of the client’s information is brought to the attention of https://www.ubparis.com, the latter shall inform the client as soon as possible, along with the corrective measures taken. Furthermore https://www.ubparis.com does not collect any “sensitive data”.
- The service provider in charge of the reservation and payment system (s) for the management and confirmation of your request.
- The service provider responsible for creating and maintaining the website, Diadao Productive, digital agency.
Within the limits of their respective duties for the purposes mentioned above, the main parties likely to have access to the data of the Users of https://www.ubparis.com shall mainly be the employees of our Customer department.
In any other case, SAS UBPARIS may not sell, rent or transmit your personal data to third parties, unless it has obtained your consent in that regard and concluded a data processing contract with the third party concerned, containing the necessary guarantees regarding the confidentiality and compliance of your personal data to protect your privacy and professional life. If you do not want your personal data to be shared with third parties, you can object to the same at the time of collection or at any time thereafter, as mentioned in section “8. Rights relating to the protection of your privacy”.
7. Storage of personal data
8. Rights relating to the protection of your privacy
In accordance with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: no 2016-679), users of https://www.ubparis.com may exercise their privacy rights, as set out below:
- Right of access (Article 15 GDPR) and rectification (Article 16 GDPR), updating, completeness of Users’ data, right to lock or erase Users’ personal data (Article 17 GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13-2 c GDPR).
- Right to restrict the processing of Users’ data (Article 18 GDPR).
- Right to object to the processing of Users’ data (Article 21 GDPR).
- Right to the portability of the data that Users have provided, when the data are subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (Article 20 GDPR).
- Right to define what happens to Users’ data after their death and to choose to whom https://www.ubparis.com should communicate (or not) their data to a third party they have previously designated.
As soon as https://www.ubparis.com becomes aware of the death of a User, in the absence of instructions from the User, SAS UBPARIS agrees to destroy their data, unless storage is necessary for evidentiary purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
If the User wishes to be able to exercise these rights with https://www.ubparis.com, you can send us notification of the right or rights that you wish to enforce in the use of your personal data. You may exercise these rights free of charge by contacting Anne-Victoire Pochon, as President of SAS UBPARIS, by email to email@example.com, or by a letter to SAS UBPARIS, 12 rue de Parme, 75009 Paris, France, specifying “Rights relating to the protection of privacy” in the subject of the email or letter.
In that case, the User must indicate the personal data that they want https://www.ubparis.com to correct, update or delete, identifying themselves precisely with a copy of an identification document (identification card or passport). Requests for the deletion of personal data will be subject to the obligations imposed on SAS UBPARIS by law, in particular with regard to the storage or archival of documents.
Further, you can always use your account to update, modify and/or verify your personal data that you had to provide when creating your client account. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters about our services or advertisements, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button, as provided in the lower part of any email from SAS UBPARIS.
9. Protection of personal data
SAS UBPARIS undertakes to take reasonable, physical, technological and organisational precautionary measures to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data, or the loss, misuse or modification of your personal data. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform specific tasks (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information.
The data collected and stored via the Website https://www.ubparis.com are hosted by an external company, Medialog, which provides PMS (Property Management System) software for hotel management and for customer relationship management.
Medialog Hotel software is used to define technical and organisational measures within the hotel to appropriately protect users’ data. Data protection is a requirement, and Medialog has ISO 9001 certification.
Regardless of the efforts made, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
If we become aware of a security breach, we shall notify affected users so that they can take appropriate action. Our incident notification procedures take into account our legal obligations, whether at national or European level. We are committed to fully informing our clients of all matters relating to the security of their accounts and providing them with all the information they need to help them meet their own regulatory reporting obligations.
No personal information of the user of the site https://www.ubparis.com shall be published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties.
11. Hyperlinks to other websites
If you have any complaints about the way in which SAS UBPARIS collects, uses and/or processes your personal data, you can contact us, in the first place, to ask us to resolve the complaint (s). If that is not sufficient, Users of https://www.ubparis.com may make a complaint with the supervisory authorities and in particular the French Data Protection Authority (Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (CNIL)) using the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
14. Contacting SAS UBPARIS